WWW.CORTEXRACING.COM
  • Print

Author Topic: 3rd Annual Mustang/Ford Roundup September 20-22, 2013 Motorsports Park Hastings!  (Read 7446 times)

Bill Pemberton

• BOSS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well, drive on out from SC, and Gary and I will each buy you a beer. Your'e a Southern Gentleman, that should be enough temptation!!??
#81 SBY 2013 Laguna Seca Boss 302, Girodisc 2 piece rotors, MGW short throw shift kit, Corsa Axleback Exhaust system, and enough Clearbra to cover the State of Nebraska!

TymeSlayer

• BOSS Addict
  • Tramps like us, baby we were born to run...
    • MSN Messenger - TymeSlayer@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • NASA Rocky Mountain
    • Email
Okay, I'll bite. What the good word on this show in Hastings?

I have Track Attack in Utah early in the week and am thinking of letting my knuckledragging Nebraska in-laws talking me into bring my Boss to Hastings. I'm sure someone here can convince me it's worth the busy week and the travel from Brighton, CO. to Hastings.  ;D
#2900 Kona Blue Boss - Ordered: 3/23/2011 - Build Date: 12/5/2011 - Delivered 12/21/2011

Airaid-BFR-BMR-Borla-DBA-DSS-Forgestar-FRPP-Goodridge-Hawk-Koni-Kooks-MGW-Mickey Thompson-Maximum Motorsport-Moroso-MRT-QTP-Roush-Shelby-Whiteline

JScheier

• BOSS Addict
  • Too Hot for the Boss!
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm sure someone here can convince me it's worth the busy week and the travel from Brighton, CO. to Hastings.  ;D

You can follow me out.   I'll be leaving out of Parker.  Not sure if I'm gonna go up 76/80 or take the scenic route out 70 and through lord knows where.

It's just under 7 hours from Parker... so should be 5.5-6 from Brighton.    2.5 Easy track days... sign up for school or just do open lapping.   Hang out with the guys from Ford.   Car show.  Night at the Museum.

Hastings is a fun track, easy to pop your cherry on and nothing but marijua... alfalfa to get sucked up into your brake ducts should you go off.   George puts on one heck of a show for us.

Heck, I'm actually going out next month (August) with NASA so I can get some extra seat time out there to try and keep up with the regular cheatin' bastidges!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 07:21:41 PM by JScheier »
2012 CO Boss 302 #834
Vorshlag Motorsports
Hanchey Vehicle Technologies
NASA Rocky Mountain TTA / Instructor
Rocky Mountain BMWCCA Instructor

VTBoss302

• BOSS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Email
Okay, I'll bite. What the good word on this show in Hastings?

I have Track Attack in Utah early in the week and am thinking of letting my knuckledragging Nebraska in-laws talking me into bring my Boss to Hastings. I'm sure someone here can convince me it's worth the busy week and the travel from Brighton, CO. to Hastings.  ;D

Hook, line and sinker...

TA is free..

Use the force, I mean, take your new found skills and get cracking  ;)

VTBoss302
2012 Boss 302 #1605 - SOLD

LS110

• BOSS Addict
  • John
    • View Profile
I am in and registered! Looks like the hotels are filling fast and so the Holiday Inn Express was not available, but made a reservation at the Quality Inn. Appears to be fairly close at 4.5 miles. Killer drive of 8+ hours from MN, but I am sure it will be worth it ;D
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 09:22:29 PM by LS110 »

cloud9

• BOSS Addict
  • Gary
    • View Profile
I am in and registered! Looks like the hotels are filling fast and so the Holiday Inn Express was not available, but made a reservation at the Quality Inn. Appears to be fairly close at 4.5 miles. Killer drive of 10+ hours from MN, but I am sure it will be worth it ;D
Good deal John!  It's going to be a great time.    8)
2012 CO 0159 - LS wing, Corsas, Trans scoop, brake cooling, SS Lines,  MM c/c plates, Oil Sep, MM roll bar, 302S (susp,hood,grille,splitter,radiator,oil cooler,fan,tow hooks), MGW, Kooks LT & H pipe, JHR Clutch Line, KR diff can, Prothane mm, ARPs, DSS 1-pc, WL Watts Link, Exedy Twin Disc, CP ring, PRS harness, Blowfish batt kit, AC del

roadhouse

• BOSS Addict
  • Logan
    • View Profile
Just booked my room at the Comfort Inn.

I thought I might have to switch back to 91 for this event, but it looks like Uncle Neal's Country Store in Hastings carries E85.  And it's 3 miles from the track  ;D

cloud9

• BOSS Addict
  • Gary
    • View Profile
Just booked my room at the Comfort Inn.

I thought I might have to switch back to 91 for this event, but it looks like Uncle Neal's Country Store in Hastings carries E85.  And it's 3 miles from the track  ;D
They don't call 'em CORNhuskers for nuthin' ;)

roadhouse

• BOSS Addict
  • Logan
    • View Profile
^lol well-played sir!

LS110

• BOSS Addict
  • John
    • View Profile
Anyone know how to register a 2nd driver? I am hoping my son can join me and I did not see any notes regarding this on MPH's registration site.

GeorgeAnderson

• BOSS Advanced
    • View Profile
    • Email
   I'll have mycustomevent have this updated so a second driver can register using same car.  Give me 24 hours and I'll be back.
George

VTBoss302

• BOSS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anyone up for a caravan from the northeast?

PS - Bigs props to GA for doing this

cloud9

• BOSS Addict
  • Gary
    • View Profile
Anyone up for a caravan from the northeast?

PS - Bigs props to GA for doing this
How about that guy with the restored Wood Brothers car?  ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 08:53:26 AM by cloud9 »

VTBoss302

• BOSS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Email
How about that guy with the restored Wood Brothers car?  ;D

That trailer queen???

I guess I could make an exception... ;)

:)
 ;)
 :D
 ;D

EDIT - In case SE reads this,

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s634/VTBoss302/WB121_zpsae560e29.jpg
3rd Annual Mustang/Ford Roundup September 20-22, 2013 Motorsports Park Hastings!

PS - He's one of my heros (along with the other fellow who made the above)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:40:21 AM by VTBoss302 »

JScheier

• BOSS Addict
  • Too Hot for the Boss!
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm heading out with NASA on August 9-11 to get some 'Cheatin Bastige (registered trademark)" practice in!   Mr. Pemberton has offered to show me the finer points of launching my car off the curbing  :o

cloud9

• BOSS Addict
  • Gary
    • View Profile
I'm heading out with NASA on August 9-11 to get some 'Cheatin Bastige (registered trademark)" practice in!   Mr. Pemberton has offered to show me the finer points of launching my car off the curbing  :o
I decided to join you so I can get the jump on those cheatin' bastiges too ;D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 05:59:25 PM by cloud9 »

dabossinne

• BOSS Race
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just reserved a room at the Hastings Comfort Inn for the Sept Boss Reunion. Anybody who might want to share a room let me know.

Trying to get out there for the Aug 9-11 NASA event, but not sure if I can make it work. This summer's been a bust for me for track weekends from a calendar conflict standpoint. Too many family commitments getting in the way!
2013 Boss 302, SBY, #837
Built: May 17, 2012
Purchased: June 23, 2012
- SBY, Recaros / Torsen diff / cover / mats
- Trackey
- Dynomax UltraFlo axle backs
- Forgestar F14 18x10 'gunmetal' wheels
- Hoosier R6 295/40-18 tires
- Steeda Boss lowering springs
- Camber bolts
- Custom adjustable panhard bar
- FRPP brake duct kit
- Dynotech alum 1 piece DS
- Stiffler DS safety loop
- Barton shifter bushing

JScheier

• BOSS Addict
  • Too Hot for the Boss!
    • View Profile
    • Email
12 hits of yellow crack (Continentals) just came bouncing into my garage :)

GeorgeAnderson

• BOSS Advanced
    • View Profile
    • Email
2 Drivers using One Car
it’s the same entry price for each of them, they can add two(2) to the cart, then the dad can add his son as another Participant.  Have them go to the cart and change the qty to 2, then click ‘Add’:

LS110

• BOSS Addict
  • John
    • View Profile
2 Drivers using One Car
it’s the same entry price for each of them, they can add two(2) to the cart, then the dad can add his son as another Participant.  Have them go to the cart and change the qty to 2, then click ‘Add’:

(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks George - Hopefully can son can make it!

TymeSlayer

• BOSS Addict
  • Tramps like us, baby we were born to run...
    • MSN Messenger - TymeSlayer@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • NASA Rocky Mountain
    • Email
Maybe we can ride up with my Knuckledraggingcornholinginlaw's Cobra. I'll be in touch.

You can follow me out.   I'll be leaving out of Parker.  Not sure if I'm gonna go up 76/80 or take the scenic route out 70 and through lord knows where.

It's just under 7 hours from Parker... so should be 5.5-6 from Brighton.    2.5 Easy track days... sign up for school or just do open lapping.   Hang out with the guys from Ford.   Car show.  Night at the Museum.

Hastings is a fun track, easy to pop your cherry on and nothing but marijua... alfalfa to get sucked up into your brake ducts should you go off.   George puts on one heck of a show for us.

Heck, I'm actually going out next month (August) with NASA so I can get some extra seat time out there to try and keep up with the regular cheatin' bastidges!

cloud9

• BOSS Addict
  • Gary
    • View Profile
12 hits of yellow crack (Continentals) just came bouncing into my garage :)
Sticker or takeoff???  I might bump up to TT2 to stay the hell out of your way  :o

JScheier

• BOSS Addict
  • Too Hot for the Boss!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sticker or takeoff???  I might bump up to TT2 to stay the hell out of your way  :o

Sticker of course :)

Trying to figure out if I risk running my Hoosiers (two events) or just strap on the Continentals.

Bill Pemberton

• BOSS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks for the tip on the Continentals John.................got me a couple of sets too. Couldn't quite catch you on Saturday, but upheld the Boss honor on Sunday at HPR. Definitely need to get our Boss buddies to make the trip out there in the future -- great track!!

Should be fun at MPH for the NASA race in August ,and those that sign up will get some extra track practice prior to the Mustang/Ford Roundup.

Many may need to sign up for HPDE, based on experience, but Level 3 and 4 will get you times if you want them?

Bill Pemberton

• BOSS Addict
    • View Profile
    • Email
Go to www.drivenasacentral.com to sign up for MPH in August -- more seat time prior to the big Mustang/Ford Roundup in September. Feel free to call me if you have any questions on NASA Central or signing up.

Bill Pemberton
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
billpemberton@woodhouse.com

• Print

WWW.KNSBRAKES.COM
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
www.blowfishracing.com
WWW.MGWLTD.COM
WWW.TRACKDAYSOLUTIONS.COM
WWW.HOOKEDONDRIVING.COM
www.auto-blip.com